January Experts Available
Cervical Health Awareness Month
• Charles Kilpatrick, M.D., Texas Tech Physicians – OB-GYN
National Birth Defects Prevention Month
• Yondell Masten, Ph.D., R.N., associate dean for outcomes management and evaluation in the School of Nursing, The Florence Thelma Hall Endowed Chair for Excellence in Women’s Health
• Lisa Dillard, R.N., BSN, Nurse-Family Partnership director at the Larry Combest Community Health & Wellness Center
• Roxane Holt, M.D., Texas Tech Physicians – OB-GYN
National Glaucoma Awareness Month
• David McCartney, M.D., Texas Tech Physicians Eye Clinic
Healthy Weight Week - Jan. 20-26
• Christie Hust, R.D., L.D., diabetes educator at the Larry Combest Community Health & Wellness Center
• Kathy Chauncey, Ph.D., R.D., Texas Tech Physicians – Family Medicine
The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences hosted its 34th Annual Student Research Week March 8-11.
The National Cancer Institute awarded a five-year, $1.9 million grant to C. Patrick Reynolds, M.D., Ph.D., director for the School of Medicine Cancer Center at TTUHSC.
The school, which is the sixth at the university, aims to train future health care leaders in population and public health.
The TTUHSC Jerry H. Hodge School of Pharmacy celebrated the Class of 2022 May 21 with its annual commencement ceremony.