January Experts Available
Cervical Health Awareness Month
• Charles Kilpatrick, M.D., Texas Tech Physicians – OB-GYN
National Birth Defects Prevention Month
• Yondell Masten, Ph.D., R.N., associate dean for outcomes management and evaluation in the School of Nursing, The Florence Thelma Hall Endowed Chair for Excellence in Women’s Health
• Lisa Dillard, R.N., BSN, Nurse-Family Partnership director at the Larry Combest Community Health & Wellness Center
• Roxane Holt, M.D., Texas Tech Physicians – OB-GYN
National Glaucoma Awareness Month
• David McCartney, M.D., Texas Tech Physicians Eye Clinic
Healthy Weight Week - Jan. 20-26
• Christie Hust, R.D., L.D., diabetes educator at the Larry Combest Community Health & Wellness Center
• Kathy Chauncey, Ph.D., R.D., Texas Tech Physicians – Family Medicine
TTUHSC Celebration of Life Service was held March 25th in remembrance of Tom McGovern, Ed.D.
TTUHSC has been named as a Military Friendly® School for 2022-2023. Among graduate schools, TTUHSC ranked fourth in the nation, achieving Gold award status.
On March 16, fourth-year TTUHSC Jerry H. Hodge School of Pharmacy students interested in completing a residency after they graduate in May, learned where they would spend the next stage of their training during the Pharmacy Residency Match Day.
Pablo Artigas, Ph.D., from TTHSC's School of Medicine’s Department of Cell Physiology and Molecular Biophysics, published a study with his team of collaborators in Nature Communications.
The Texas Panhandle Poison Center (TPPC), managed by the Jerry H. Hodge School of Pharmacy, will host Lubbock’s Fall Medication Cleanout™ event October 1.