Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) will host the “Fourth Annual Update in Heart Failure Management: A Multidisciplinary Approach” Oct. 2.
The virtual event is targeted to cardiovascular specialists, internal medicine, pediatric and primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and other health care professionals who focus on cardiovascular health.
Presentations and speakers include:
- “Guanylate Cyclase Stimulators in CHF,” Scott Shurmur, M.D., TTUHSC
- “Cardiac Stress Tests: How to Stress and How to Manage,” Leigh Ann Jenkins, M.D., TTUHSC
- “Assessing Current Options and Indications for Mechanical Circulatory Support,” Benjamin Hirsch, M.D., TTUHSC
- “Updates on Structural Heart Disease and Role of Percutaneous Treatment of Valvular Heart Disease in Heart Failure Patients,” Mac Ansari, M.D., TTUHSC
- “Cardiac Transplantation: Benefits and Complications,” Nandini Nair, M.D., Ph.D., TTUHSC
- “Medical Optimization in the Advanced Heart Failure Patient,” Erwin Argueta-Sosa, M.D., TTUHSC
- “Role of Cardiovascular Imaging in the Management of Congestive Heart Failure,” Aliakbar Arvandi, M.D., TTUHSC
- “Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices in Heart Failure Management,” Olusegun Oyenuga, M.D., HeartPlace, Dallas
- “Arrhythmias in Heart Failure,” Deephak Swaminath, M.D., TTUHSC
- “Advanced Cardiac Imaging Techniques in Heart Failure,” Pooja Sethi, M.D., TTUHSC
- “Remote Monitoring in Heart Failure – An Overview,” Rajesh Nambiar, M.D., Amarillo Heart Group
- “Percutaneous Coronary Intervention,” Ankush Lahoti, M.D., TTUHSC
- “Pulmonary Hypertension in Heart Failure,” Nandini Nair, M.D., TTUHSC
The conference is provided by the Texas Tech Physicians for Cardiovascular Health, the TTUHSC Office of Continuing Medical Education, Amarillo College Center for Continuing Healthcare Education and UMC Heart Center. For more information, contact the Office of Continuing Medical Education at (806) 743-2929, or email Continuing Medical Education. Registrations may be submitted online here.