New Systems for TTUHSC Announcements and Events
TTUHSC has launched two new systems for Announcements and Events!
Access each new system at the addresses below:
What is new with the new Announcements and Events systems?
- A new design that is responsive and can be accessed from mobile devices.
- There will be public and private announcements and events.
- Public announcements and events will be visible to anyone inside or outside of TTUHSC.
- Private announcements and events are protected and can only be viewed with your eRaider account.
- Any faculty, staff, or student with a valid eRaider account can submit a request to have an announcement or event posted.
- The announcement and events posting requests will go through a review and approval process before being posted.
- General, non-student related announcements and events will be reviewed by Communications and Marketing.
- Student related announcements and events will be reviewed by Student Services.
Featured announcements or events will display in a highlighted section of the web sites.
Subscribe and get the latest TTUHSC announcements and events delivered to your inbox.
How Does Your Garden Grow?
As spring approaches, some people’s thoughts turn to gardening. Whether it’s a flower garden they desire or a vegetable garden want to have, they begin planning what they’ll plant and what they need to do to ensure a successful garden.
Adopt a Growth Mindset for a Better Life
A “growth mindset” accepts that our intelligence and talents can develop over time, and a person with that mindset understands that intelligence and talents can improve through effort and learning.
Drug Use, Family History Can Lead to Heart Disease in Younger Adults
Abstaining from drug abuse and an early diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol) can help prevent heart disease.
TTUHSC to Host Lubbock’s Spring Medication Cleanout™
The TPPC, managed by the TTUHSC Jerry H. Hodge School of Pharmacy, will host Lubbock’s Spring Medication Cleanout™ event from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 22 (Saturday) at the Texas Tech Physicians Medical Pavilion.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Honors Inaugural Cohort of School of Nursing Traditional BSN Graduates with Lamp Lighting Ceremony
TTUHSC School of Nursing honored its first class of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) graduates with a lamp lighting ceremony on Thursday, March 30.
From House Calls to Virtual Visits
Texas Tech Physicians primary and specialty clinics across West Texas have completed more than 160,000 telehealth visits since the start of the pandemic.