- Steven Brooks, M.D., Texas Tech Physicians — Surgery, holiday food and alcohol overindulging could lead to surgery
- Paul Douthit, Ph.D., Texas Tech Physicians — Pediatrics, gift overload; children not getting gifts they want; holiday stress
- Sherry Sancibrian, M.S., CCC-SLP, School of Allied Health Sciences, helping loved ones with autism get through the holidays
- Melinda Corwin, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, School of Allied Health Sciences, helping children with ADD or ADHD handle the holidays
- Sharmila Dissanaike, M.D., Texas Tech Physicians — Surgery
National Handwashing Awareness Week Dec. 1-7
- Steven L. Berk, M.D., School of Medicine dean, TTUHSC provost, executive vice president
For more breaking news and experts, follow @ttuhscnews on Twitter.