December Experts Available
- Steven Brooks, M.D., Texas Tech Physicians — Surgery, holiday food and alcohol overindulging could lead to surgery
- Paul Douthit, Ph.D., Texas Tech Physicians — Pediatrics, gift overload; children not getting gifts they want; holiday stress
- Sherry Sancibrian, M.S., CCC-SLP, School of Allied Health Sciences, helping loved ones with autism get through the holidays
- Melinda Corwin, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, School of Allied Health Sciences, helping children with ADD or ADHD handle the holidays
- Sharmila Dissanaike, M.D., Texas Tech Physicians — Surgery
National Handwashing Awareness Week Dec. 1-7
- Steven L. Berk, M.D., School of Medicine dean, TTUHSC provost, executive vice president
For more breaking news and experts, follow @ttuhscnews on Twitter.
The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences hosted its 34th Annual Student Research Week March 8-11.
The National Cancer Institute awarded a five-year, $1.9 million grant to C. Patrick Reynolds, M.D., Ph.D., director for the School of Medicine Cancer Center at TTUHSC.
Equip Yourself with Lifesaving Skills – Know How to Stop the Bleed During National Stop the Bleed Month
Brittany Bankhead, M.D., an assistant professor of surgery for the Division of Trauma, Burns and Critical Care at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, said life-threatening bleeding can happen in everyday scenarios.
TTUHSC celebrated the completion of the School of Health Professions Physician Assistant Program expansion May 16 with a ceremonial ribbon cutting.