December Experts Available
- Steven Brooks, M.D., Texas Tech Physicians — Surgery, holiday food and alcohol overindulging could lead to surgery
- Paul Douthit, Ph.D., Texas Tech Physicians — Pediatrics, gift overload; children not getting gifts they want; holiday stress
- Sherry Sancibrian, M.S., CCC-SLP, School of Allied Health Sciences, helping loved ones with autism get through the holidays
- Melinda Corwin, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, School of Allied Health Sciences, helping children with ADD or ADHD handle the holidays
- Sharmila Dissanaike, M.D., Texas Tech Physicians — Surgery
National Handwashing Awareness Week Dec. 1-7
- Steven L. Berk, M.D., School of Medicine dean, TTUHSC provost, executive vice president
For more breaking news and experts, follow @ttuhscnews on Twitter.
TTUHSC Celebration of Life Service was held March 25th in remembrance of Tom McGovern, Ed.D.
TTUHSC has been named as a Military Friendly® School for 2022-2023. Among graduate schools, TTUHSC ranked fourth in the nation, achieving Gold award status.
On March 16, fourth-year TTUHSC Jerry H. Hodge School of Pharmacy students interested in completing a residency after they graduate in May, learned where they would spend the next stage of their training during the Pharmacy Residency Match Day.
The Innovation Hub at Research Park today (September 26, 2022) announced the winners of its annual Presidents' Innovative Startup Awards. The award recognizes startups that have a high potential for growth and an economic impact in West Texas.
Pablo Artigas, Ph.D., from TTHSC's School of Medicine’s Department of Cell Physiology and Molecular Biophysics, published a study with his team of collaborators in Nature Communications.