Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) will host the “Third Annual Update in Heart Failure Management: A Multidisciplinary Approach” May 4 at the TTUHSC Academic Classroom Building, 3601 Fourth St. Room 100.
The event is targeted to cardiovascular specialists as well as internal medicine, pediatric and primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and other health care professionals who focus on cardiovascular health.
Presentations and speakers include:
- “Cardiac Stress Tests,” Leigh Ann Jenkins, M.D.
- “Lp(a) and Aortic Stenosis,” Scott Shurmur, M.D/
- “Update in LVAD Support for Advanced Heart Failure,” Benjamin Hirsch, M.D.
- “Acute Heart Failure Management – Where Do We Stand Today?” Nandini Nair, M.D., Ph.D.
- “Cardiac Transplantation,” Nandini Nair, M.D., Ph.D.
- “Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation,” Santosh Koshy, M.D.
- “Role of Cardiovascular Imaging in the Management of Congestive Heart Failure,” Aliakbar Arvandi, M.D.
- “Advanced Cardiac Imaging Techniques in Heart Failure,” Pooja Sethi, M.D.
- “Update in Advanced Structural and Peripheral Vascular Studies,” Mac Ansari, M.D.
- “Cardio-Oncology: A New Frontier in the Management of Cardiovascular Disease in Cancer Survivorship,” Rajesh Nambiar, M.D.
- “Sleep Apnea and Heart Failure,” Nandini Nair, M.D., Ph.D.
The conference is provided by the Texas Tech Physicians Center for Cardiovascular Health and the Office of Continuing Medical Education. For more information, contact the Office of Continuing Medical Education at (806) 743-2929 or visit www.ttuhsc.edu/medicine/continuing-medical-education.